[DeTomaso] Climate Bag

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 05:39:28 EST 2015

Hi Charles,

Most dehumidifiers have an auto sensor/controller so they just cycle on and
off as needed anyway. Another good reason to actually put them in the
environment being controlled rather than remotely.

In my personal case, my leather gets a good feeding and my GT5S came sans
wood anyway, though my permabag/silicone crystal solution would struggle to
dry the air out enough to cause any problems anyway.

Kind regards

Andy