[DeTomaso] Climate Bag

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 3 14:32:43 EST 2015

Andy/Dave,

I would be VERY interest in any sort of "climate" bag.  I live on the ocean and store my Pantera 1 hr inland.  Which makes it hard to
arrange conjugal visits.  But I have to deal with an HOA.  Which might not like the look of something like a "bag".

Thanks

Terry

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:59445CC5-BA39-43A7-980D-3BD8DC127723]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261