[DeTomaso] Another Siting

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Feb 2 08:51:05 EST 2015

I'm still watching old shows from my early days on MeTV.  An episode of
CHiPs called "E.M.T." included two young brothers hiding away from their
babysitter in a cave under a roadway.  They had a bunch of stuff in there.
As you know, you can't have a hide-away without your favorite posters.  One
was from the original ad with the very early single-slot-wheeled yellow
Pantera.  It appears very early, around 2:40.

I can't believe how many times Panteras were either used or caught in the
background of 70s shows.  Even though I had one, I don't remember noticing
them that much back then.

Richard
Austin, TX