[DeTomaso] Panteras and your health :)

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 14:15:14 EST 2015

Dear Dan,

              I really appreciate your point of view and approach to
personal and Pantera health.  I now realize that my simple task to pull the
engine&ZF to pull the gas tank to fix the leak and fix the leak in the ZF
and fix the leaking rear main seal and....apparently infinitum as small
tasks seem to spawn further tasks.  Oh, well.  It must be some sort of yoga!

                               Warmest regards, Chuck Engles