[DeTomaso] Happy New Year POCA Members

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Thu Dec 31 22:59:00 EST 2015

Thank you Michael  for your wishes and we send ours as well to you and yours and all our Pantera family, whether we have met already or not.
We appreciate your willingness and enthusiasm  to take the POCA President's challenge and we look forward to your leadership.
To everyone, have a wonderful 2016!

Sent from Effie's iPhone