[DeTomaso] HUGH CASEY

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 14:53:17 EST 2015

Hello All,

I just wanted you all to know that our  Pantera Friend Hugh Casey has
passed away. I had been hoping for some sort  of miracle cure. I spoke with Hugh
every other day this past year in an effort  to help keep his mental outlook
high. He Fought valiantly for over a  year and now he is resting .

Hugh's last wish was to drive his  Pantera one last time once his engine
was rebuilt and installed . Hugh had asked  me to trailer his car back from
Ron McCall's Shop in Baltimore. I asked him then  if he had the strength to
drive his baby back from Ron's shop and he immediately  said yes. I had wanted
to hove more cars join us but it was only the three of us  that escorted
Hugh all the way back. Along with Dennis Sanford The three of  us drove our
Panteras round trip. I could feel the smile on Hugh's Face all the  way home .
 Hugh was a very proud owner and was always eager to help a  fellow Pantera
owner.

I spoke with his mom this morning and  she told me that all he could talk
about the last few months was the trip to  Baltimore to get his car. She also
told me his family will be putting together a  memorial service for him in
a few months .

He will be missed for sure by all .

I am going to attach some selected  pictures of my friend and his car.

HUGH CASEY WHITE PANTERA
  HUGH CASEY  10/17/15

The drive home.........JULY 25,2015

Videos of Hugh's Initial Test Drive

https://youtu.be/zCrVwm_VUIw

https://youtu.be/LjBkTBYn_ic

https://youtu.be/BEE4dlNe7i0

https://youtu.be/7YjxB3jnWCE

HUGH  CASEY                                                      DENNIS
SANFORD      AUGUST 2014

You will be missed my friend  .

Best,
Bob Levitt