[DeTomaso] RIP Hugh Boyd Casey

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 31 13:18:31 EST 2015

That is correct.  Gen. Casey presented me with my Purple Heart one month before he died, July 1970.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead