[DeTomaso] RIP Hugh Boyd Casey

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Dec 31 11:35:52 EST 2015

How very very sad. Today we all lost our brother. He had told us of his
health problems and fought them as well as any of his ancestors have fought
battles.

Like most of you I have only known Boyd over this forum. I never was graced
by his hand shake or look of his eye. As I say; friends are like angels, you
do not have to see them to know they are there.

I also feel sad for the new members or future members who will not know him
or of him. Again I make a call that we need a place on line, a Memorial, for
our past brothers and sisters so they will always be a part of this small
world of DeTomaso we have.

Hugh Boyd Casey, Gods Speed my friend.

Larry (Cleveland) Homolak