[DeTomaso] Hugh

David adin at frontier.net
Thu Dec 31 11:06:12 EST 2015

Sad news indeed. I am sure he would encourage us to enjoy our families and
Panteras.

God Speed.

It is with a heavy heart and dhaking jand that I share that our good friend

has passed away. Hugh died last night of the liver cancer that he has

fought do bravely.

Please remember him fondly, as I will.

He will be missed,