[DeTomaso] RIP Hugh Boyd Casey

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 22:07:17 EST 2015

I had a lot of emails with Hugh and at least one phone conversation.  I never remember him mentioning his immediate family, and have photos of his car, but none of Hugh.  Does anyone have anything?  I got to know him fairly well, but only the car part, and unfortunately his illness.  I'd like to have something to remember him better.
Ken

  It is with a heavy heart and dhaking jand that I share that our good
  friend has passed away. Hugh died last night of the liver cancer that
  he has fought do bravely.
  Please remember him fondly, as I will.

  He will be missed,

  Michael Shortt