[DeTomaso] NPC: Best microSD card for GoPro

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 29 13:59:00 EST 2015

Is it worth paying extra for the SanDisk "Extreme" versions?
Similarly, worth paying extra for a higher data rate?
I've had success with a 45mb/s, 32gb SanDisk "Extreme", but I know there are faster data rate versions out there.
( as much as I'd like to support Radio Shack, they seem to be 5X internet price.  If the internet product is counterfeit, it's good counterfeit, I can't tell a difference )
Thanks,
GD