[DeTomaso] NPC - Ever Seen a Stang-Ranchero?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Dec 28 08:33:11 EST 2015

No price, just a phone #.  I have 6 cars already and was not ready for
another project so I just took the pics to send to a few Mustang buddies I
have.  One pic (not sent) has the phone # partially blocked by the wipers.
I know the following:

(904) 4??-?202.  The middle numbers are most likely 878, 979, 879, or 978
and the 7 could possibly be a 3 or 2

If there is interest, I can go back.  The car is less than 20 miles from my
house.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Larry Weston <lplugw at hotmail.com> wrote:

> How much were they asking?

-------------- next part --------------
   No price, just a phone #.A  I have 6 cars already and was not ready for
   another project so I just took the pics to send to a few Mustang
   buddies I have.A  One pic (not sent) has the phone # partially blocked
   by the wipers.A  I know the following:
   (904) 4??-?202.A  The middle numbers are most likely 878, 979, 879, or
   978 and the 7 could possibly be a 3 or 2
   If there is interest, I can go back.A  The car is less than 20 miles
   from my house.

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Larry Weston <[4]lplugw at hotmail.com>
   Was driving back roads yesterday through Middleburg Florida and came
   across
   this for sale on the side of the road.A  Some of the body work needed
   redoing, but the bed and interior were tastefully done.A  Engine badge