[DeTomaso] Total Heresy- Ecoboost V6?

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:26:10 EST 2015

I think...

It would be a great experiment if somebody would be the first and IF you
can drop 200 lbs AND add 600 hp at the wheels,
It would not be the last one built.  Add a 6th gear, CV Halfshafts and
18/19 wheels, 6 piston Brembos, stiffen everything. CF hood, Doors,
Decklid, drop it an inch.

Winner.

Michael Shortt