[DeTomaso] Happy Holidays, Christmas, New Years, etc.

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Sat Dec 26 13:49:08 EST 2015

Here's wishing everyone the very best of everything for Christmas, the New Year and
all other holidays that are celebrated (like 3 week "Winter Break")...Much Health, Happiness, Laughter, Good Times, Lots of Love and
the continued Wonderful Friendships we have made through our cars.
Love to you ALL!

And to the Internet men, your help and hard work IS appreciated!

I second Chuck's message - you don't notice or appreciate their work until
something goes wrong.. Thanks for taking care of us!