[DeTomaso] NPC: Need Collective Input - New Mustang Color Scheme

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Wed Dec 23 19:04:01 EST 2015

Well, the closest you can get to silver in a GT350 is called Avalanche Gray.  Looks like primer to me.

But some people like it.

Hence the 'dark silver' that I went with.
:-)

Sent from my iPhone 6+

> On Dec 23, 2015, at 17:59, Bill Moore <bill at incendium.com> wrote:
>
> That's as close to blue as Kirby will get.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Bill Moore
> Incendium Supply
> Calgary

     [5]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/styled/index.html
     Kirby
     Sent from my iPhone 6+

     [8]http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/?gnav=header-cars#/config/Conf

     .

     > Thanks for your thought, and everyone have a great holiday season!
     >
     > Mike Thomas
     > Pres., Panteras Northwest
     > Yellow '74 #6328

     etc.) use the links above.

     [1][11]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/styled/index.h
     <[2][12]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
        wrote:
        Planning to FINALLY order my new Mustang in the spring, and am
     out on
        the
        [3][13]Ford.com website doing the buildup.  I'd just thought I'd

     [4][14]http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/?gnav=header-cars#/config/
[...]

     . .