[DeTomaso] NPC: Need Collective Input - New Mustang Color Scheme

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Wed Dec 23 19:00:44 EST 2015

I have been describing it this way...
In the GT500, you were kind of along for the ride waiting for it to bite you on the ass. Turn and wait to see what happens and hope you can work it out.  The HP and TQ are outstanding and it will lug at stupid low rpm.

The GT350 handling is astounding. Accelerate and it just squats and goes. All the way to 8250 rpm!
Braking is fantastic. It's an absolute hoot to drive.

I traded the GT500 in with 65000 miles on it and I don't miss it a bit.

Love the GT350. But, I could use the 136hp back and I really liked the GT500 Recaros.

Kirby

Sent from my iPhone 6+