[DeTomaso] NPC: Need Collective Input - New Mustang Color Scheme

Ed Pike erjpike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 17:07:36 EST 2015

I agree.  Those are colors that you would not think go together but the do
and look stunning.  Great choice.

Ed....
On Dec 23, 2015 4:50 PM, "LS via DeTomaso" <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

>    The kid next door has the exact car you are ordering. It does look
>    terrific.
>
>    LSJ
>    central
>    wines-spirits   est 1934
>    625 e street nw
>    washington, dc 20004
>    [1]centralwines.com
>    [2]facebook.com/CentralLiquors
>    202-737-2800

   I agree.A  Those are colors that you would not think go together but
   the do and look stunning.A  Great choice.

   Ed....

   On Dec 23, 2015 4:50 PM, "LS via DeTomaso" <[1]detomaso at poca.com>