[DeTomaso] NPC: Need Collective Input - New Mustang Color Scheme

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Dec 23 15:19:40 EST 2015

Planning to FINALLY order my new Mustang in the spring, and am out on the
Ford.com website doing the buildup.  I'd just thought I'd run my
interior/exterior color combination past the collective for a thumbs
up/down.  You have the copy the entire link below and paste it to your
browser.  Tried to do the TinyURL thing, but it comes back as "not a valid
url".

http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/?gnav=header-cars#/config/Config%5B%7CFor
d%7CMustang%7C2016%7C1%7C1.%7C401A.P8C..J4...COU.FR3Z-6111600-AA.FR3Z-631330
0-BA.91N.43S.67G.64F.LEI.MST.~YZKAA.GT.PRE.894.77R.%5D

If for some reason the link does not work for you, what I've selected is the
Premium GT in Deep Impact Blue with the Red Line leather interior which has
red leather facing on the seats and door panels.  My thought would be to see
if I can also get the Brembos that come with the GT Performance Package in
red to carry the theme.  Might even take it a step further with a pair of
red Grand Sport stripes on the left front fender.  Before you remind me that
the GS stripes are a Corvette thing, dodge has been using a version as well,
so why not?  Might even create a new Mustang specialty package . . .

Thanks for your thought, and everyone have a great holiday season!

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328