[DeTomaso] PCNC Calendar update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 11:37:25 EST 2015

Hi guys,

Short story is, there has been progress, but only a bit.   The calendar is
now available for purchase BUT, for some reason, they are only offering it
in the middle of the three sizes.   This is a glitch on their end that
requires a call to customer disservice to resolve.

I've been living like a vampire for the past week (fly all night, sleep all
day) so when I've been awake and on the ground, their customer service line
was closed, or busy.   It turns out a lot of people like to make stuff for
the holidays, so I have spent an eternity on hold a couple of times without
getting through.

I'm leaving now for a Christmas in the Sierras, with no internet, no phone
etc. until the 26th, then leaving on an Air Force trip through the Pacific
on the 27th, so it might not be possible for me to get it resolved until I
get back.

But be patient!   The calendar is there, it's done, and it's beautiful!
It might even be a bit cheaper if you buy it in the first week of January
instead of now.

I'll be in the USA all month next month, so will definitely be able to get
it sorted if I haven't been able to do so today.

If you want a medium-sized calendar this is not a problem for you--all you
need to do is go to

http://www.zazzle.com/panteraclubnorcal

where it can be ordered right now.

Cheers!