[DeTomaso] Minimum colt cranking amps 351C

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:07:46 EST 2015

At least 800 I think but my current one is 650 and it works fine.  For hot
starts, the extra amps could be handy. Are you in Tamps?  I'm vacationing
in St. Pete this and next week.

sean

--
   At least 800 I think but my current one is 650 and it works fine.A  For
   hot starts, the extra amps could be handy. Are you in Tamps?A  I'm