[DeTomaso] VIN photos needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 23:09:52 EST 2015

All,

I'm working on a little homework project and need some help.   The registry
would be perfect for this, but Chuck is apparently away for the holidays or
something.

I need good, crisp, clear photos of front trunk VIN, ideally from cars with
numbers higher than 6000.   Don't need your name, photos of the car in
question, or anything else (although of course those would be appreciated too),
but do need the VIN photos.   The more people that send theirs to me, the
better.

All help is much appreciated!