[DeTomaso] Las Vegas Fun Rally Track Day(s)

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Mon Dec 21 20:07:45 EST 2015

I'm in !

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary

-------- Original message --------
From: Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-12-21  3:46 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: detomaso at poca.com, RREIDCPA at aol.com, Judith McCartney <jpoca2 at hotmail.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Las Vegas Fun Rally Track Day(s)

Greetings,

I do have something to report regarding a track day(s) during the Fun Rally,
thanks to my NC friends that own the facility.

This is all pending 3 actions.

1) Voiced participation for POCA

2) Enough Drivers in Total

3) BOD approval which I will champion during the first meeting.

The days that are available will be Friday, May 13th and Saturday, May 14th

( one or both days )

The hours will be"

Load in at 6:00 a.m.

Driver's meeting at 7:00 a.m.

First session on Track at 8:00 a.m.

There will be 3 run groups based on times in the first session.

Then you will be assigned a group for the rest of the day.

30 minute seesions begin at 9:00 a.m.

Group 1 9:00, 10:30
Group 2 9:30. 11,00
Group 3 10:00, 11.30

Lunch 12:1:00

Group 1  1:00, 2:30, 4:00
Group 2  1:30, 3:00, 4:30
Group 3   2:00, 3:30, 5:00

We must have 36 cars per day

I would encouarage you ito invite friends or reach out to the Porsche Club
or Ferrari Club
in that area and offer them spots.

The cost is $300 per day which includes a catered lunch.

The track is the outside road course at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
_Photo here (
http://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-racing-at-las-vegas-motor-speedway/ )

This is a POCA event if it passes.

So IF YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

email me with your desires and committement.

This is NOT A RACE, there will be NO PASSING unless waved by.

If you violate the rules, you will be escorted from the track with no
rrefund.

This is an opportunity to play with your car in a safe place,

and of course, if you get faster, you will have the opportunity to move up
to another group.

The BOD must approve this and having the numbers to support it will make
that much easier.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you

[...]
   Group 1 A 1:00, 2:30, 4:00
   Group 2 A 1:30, 3:00, 4:30
   Group 3 A  2:00, 3:30, 5:00
   (A [1]http://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-racing-at-las-vegas-motor-
   [2]www.michaelshortt.com
   [3]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you

References

   1. http://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-racing-at-las-vegas-motor-speedway/
   2. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
   3. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com