[DeTomaso] POCA financials

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Mon Dec 21 14:33:15 EST 2015

Having been on an HOA board for three years I have learned a few simple facts.  You end up on the board because you got more votes than someone else.  In theory people voted you onto the Board to make decisions.  Then pretty much everyone forgets that you are giving your time for free and begins to lambast you for not doing exactly what someone who it not on the Board wants done.  Soon they are accusing you of doing underhanded things.

If you don't like the way the Board is handling things - run for the Board.   Then we can nitpick you to death.

Stephen Nelson