[DeTomaso] SCOTT MARTIN.. A strong WRONG on your suggestion!!!

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Mon Dec 21 14:05:11 EST 2015

Thank you Laurie,

   You are so correct that Mike needs to have total care and custody of his book.
If he write it and I hope he does, then this is his baby.
No doubt we all would enjoy giving him any other info if he so desires that.
A committee has no place with the creation of a book.

The camel was created when the committee went to design a horse.

Jeff Cobb