[DeTomaso] Profiles

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:36:24 EST 2015

I agree with your saying, Bob! The dues are fine but the Profiles are superb, hope they continue to be published  and we really enjoy them, Yes, Mr Haney has done a fabtastic job!
Hope the POCA new board will come up with ways to use some of these funds for everyone's enjoyment.

Sent from Effie's iPhone