[DeTomaso] Profiles

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 20 18:59:41 EST 2015

I have to agree with Larry Finch.  I believe Profiles (and the newsletter) is an essential part of the POCA experience. If it were to be discontinued I would be disappointed and I think Mr Haney has done a tremendous job of reviving the periodical.
Since we've been on the subject of dues, etc., I am not in favor of reducing them, but instead feel that the club should offer more return to the members. This could take the form of additional funding to the chapters (as dispersed when the Board sees the financial conditions fit to do so), club paraphernalia, etc.
I don't think the dues are so high, I just think you need to get more than just a membership card.