[DeTomaso] Track day?

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 15:56:51 EST 2015

Julian your explanation of what has happened at Spring Mountain is spot
on.  They have grown and improved and consequentially moved completely out  of
our price range.  We have looked at the outside road course at LVMS as
well and found pricing to be unmanageable.  The only way it might work  would
be to join up with another group, but both facilities will not sub let  their
courses, so we would have to find someone to share with on our own.   Bob
Benson and Larry Finch have been looking closely into the situation, but it
doesn't look promising.  We have seen numbers as high as $16000 for one
day. But it's being worked on.  Bob

In a message dated 12/17/2015 12:10:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,