[DeTomaso] Pantera 351C Engine and Parts for Sale

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Sat Dec 19 15:26:19 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

I am providing this on behalf of fellow Pantera owner David Berman. Please see below and contact HIM directly with any questions of offers.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com

Lots of Pantera parts for sale.

Parts big and small from Pantera 3271 are ready to distribute.
The parts are currently located in north Los Angeles but can be shipped.

If interested, or for further details, please contact David Berman at:
1-514-892-9925  or:  dberman at canspan.com

ENGINE:
I took this 351C motor out of 3271 the Pantera that I bought to rebuild into a street car. Everything is still complete. I drove the car many times with this motor in it. It started instantly, ran well and shut off clean every time.

This engine was built and raced in California for many years by Dick Drenske, who recently passed away. He said he had invested a lot of money in this motor and this is the information he provided:

600 rwhp motor
Forged crank
H beam rods
Forged pistons
Roller cam
SVO dampener
Titanium valves and valve train parts
Custom head
Custom intake with 4 barrel Holley
Electronic ignition
Dry sump - cog belt drive
Triple disc clutch
Lightweight flywheel

The ZF and bell housing are not for sale. All else is still together but can be sold separately if need be. I will throw in the fuel cell and all plumbing.

Pics of engine in car:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h91...qhb8hNFRW9l3xFa?dl=0

Video of 3271 driving with this original engine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R8n7DfXkm8

OTHER PARTS FOR SALE:

FRONT & REAR DECKS
- Super light fiberglass front and rear decks in great shape
Pis here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7jk...qETEpG3Mpb5c0_a?dl=0

WHEELS AND TIRES
- 17" wheels as shown with whatever tires you see on them
Pics here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4uz...4nG43u3EtOre54a?dl=0

SUPERTRAPP EXHAUST
- super trap ends and maybe headers as well
Pics here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e6w...L_6oHl2T_TpCkna?dl=0

And lots more:

HEADLIGHTS, BAR, BUCKETS AND ASSEMBLY
EMERGENCY SWITCH
TURN SIGNAL SWITCH
FUSE PANEL
DOOR HANDLES & BUCKETS
ALL ELECTRICAL - RELAYS, HARNESSES, WIRING

Absolutely everything is coming out of the car. So if you see anything in any of the pics or videos, let me know what you're interested in.

I DON’T EBAY! SO CONTACT ME WITH ANY OFFERS. NO HALFWAY MISERABLE REQUEST WILL BE REFUSED

Thank you,
David Berman