[DeTomaso] 2016 Fun Rally Attendance

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:27:40 EST 2015

Excellent Marshall and Judy!
The main reason for going is not to gamble or sight seeing, it is to connect with our many friends from other chapters we don't get to see often! That's why we were "in love" with the rally, even after Fremont closed. The hospitality suite is where we do that!
Hopefully there will be a track event for the many who enjoy it.
There is no better time than this beautiful holiday of Christmas to bring peace in our hearts and bask in the joy of our many blessings and friends!

Sent from Effie's iPhone