[DeTomaso] 2016 Fun Rally Attendance

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Dec 18 00:20:11 EST 2015

Hello Michael :
Etal:
Susanne and I will be DRIVING to the rally on Las Vegas. We want to change from within. Julian we will stop on the way. Track time wanted . Ladies events wanted.

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary

Since there is much discussion about the 2016 Fun Rally going on, I have a
simple question if you all would be so kind as to respond.

Who is attending the Fun Rally this May as it is planned?

Michael Shortt
President Elect
POCA