[DeTomaso] POCA President Elect Michael Shortt Message

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:40:04 EST 2015

Greetings,

As you know by know I was elected President of POCA for the next term, if
you were a supporter, I appreciate your confidence and your vote. If you
were not, then please allow me the opportunity to earn your loyalty over
the next few months.

Many thanks to the BOD and those who also ran in for the other offices, it
was a good clean race and the new voting process was flawless ( if not too
long ).

My mission is to refurb the club, move forward and grow it much larger, to
do that  and all the other programs, your help will be needed.

Here are just some of my goals for 2016.

1. Double the membership ( with incentives for your efforts ).

2. Build a New Comprehensive Website

3. Enhance the Membership experience ( benefits, discounts, etc. )

4. Expand National Events

5. Create New Chapters

6. Network the Chapters to each other

7. New BOD ethics agreement

There's more besides those

If you are on this forum and you are not a POCA member, please consider
joining now,
you are going to want to be a part of the new future.

Thank you,

Michael Shortt
President Elect
POCA

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Greetings,
   As you know by know I was elected President of POCA for the next term,
   if you were a supporter, I appreciate your confidence and your vote. If
   you were not, then please allow me the opportunity to earn your loyalty
   over the next few months.
   Many thanks to the BOD and those who also ran in for the other offices,
   it was a good clean race and the new voting process was flawless ( if
   not too long ).
   My mission is to refurb the club, move forward and grow it much larger,
   to do that A and all the other programs, your help will be needed.
   [1]www.michaelshortt.com
   [2]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you