[DeTomaso] Track day?

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:56:58 EST 2015

Perhaps our newly elected president, Michael Shortt, can help get some
answers.
Personally, the track does not interest me and Robert will never race his
Pantera, but so many members love the track and will hopefully get some
update here soon.  It's a big "seller" for attendance, which I'm sure POCA
would like to have.
Holiday cheers to all, may your Christmas be merry, your holidays beautiful
and the New Year fabulous!