[DeTomaso] Track day?

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:05:54 EST 2015

Don't give up, the Enola Gay is Airborne, things are about to change.

Michael Shortt
President ElecPOCA

-------------- next part --------------
   Don't give up, the Enola Gay is Airborne, things are about to change.

   Michael Shortt
   President ElecPOCA

   On Dec 17, 2015 10:38 AM, "David" <[1]adin at frontier.net> wrote:

   Thank you for your thoughts.A  Obviously, I have no idea what is going
   on or how this all works, either. (Fun Rally is not an official
   function of POCA, but listed on the web site?)

   It would seem there are some folks who want to drive their cars?

   Added reminder to the entities: if you canat offer anything, donat
   expect participation or membership! (and please donat offer up the
   anewslettera card a I WILL name names.)

   Happy motoring!

   I remain,

   Grouchy and Dirty . . .