[DeTomaso] Track day?

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 00:17:21 EST 2015

I have no idea how I enter into this, all the planning happened this year.
Having said that, it would be my hope that any Fun Rally would include an
opportunity to flex a little muscle aside from those used to "Wax On & Wax
Off".
I was recently made aware of the difficulties in the LV area and I'll do
what I can to help those interested.
As you all know, it must be at least a break even proposition, but in fact
does not have to be a solo effort. My car club in Savannah recently
conducted a Track day alongside our Friends from Maranello (Bless their
hearts, they tried to keep up, I suspect the added ballast of gold chains
was the culprit).
Other options include drafting a HPDE entity to manage an event and
allowing them to include others to offset costs.
Where there is a will ( and enough participants), there is a way.
I distinctly remember an Elvis film with hay bales that used the strip...

Michael Shortt