[DeTomaso] PCNC calendar issues

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 20:29:00 EST 2015

Hi guys,

Zazzle is a bit user-hostile at times.   Earlier in the week I deleted the
2015 calendar from the PCNC store, and uploaded the 2016 calendar.   I
actually ordered one for myself, and after it arrived I tweaked it a bit, then
saved it and marked it for sale.

When going to the PCNC store site on Zazzle, it still shows the deleted
2015 calendar, and nothing else.   Click on the 2015 calendar and you get an
error message (rightfully so).   But the 2016 calendar is nowhere in sight.

When I view it while logged in as the owner/creator of the store, I can see
it.   But the public can't, despite the fact that it's marketed as a public
item.

I'm going to give it another day and then I'll be on the horn to Zazzle
customer service.   I'm sorry it's taking so long, but hopefully by early next
week it will all be sorted out.

The good news is that Zazzle is incredibly fast.   I received my calendar
just 2-3 days after placing my order, so there's still plenty of time before
Christmas....