[DeTomaso] NPC UV bonding products

Fresno Finches fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 14:11:19 EST 2015

All,

since we now are venturing to plastic glues in general, I endorse a product called Plast-aid.

It was brought to my attention by someone on this forum years ago.

Solvent and powder, mixed to a soupy or putty form. Firmer it is mixed the faster it sets up.

I repaired a broken male push-on hose fitting on a Polaris pool-vac back-up valve with this stuff two years ago.

It is still solid as a rock

Larry