[DeTomaso] whats old is new again

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:19:54 EST 2015

I had a 1991 Mustang 5.0 LX that ran like a champ at 180k miles when I sold her. Great car. Tranny (T5) was a pile and was replaced early on.  I've also heard that Ford increased the durability of the 302 block late in its life. My car didn't burn much oil and was a highway patrol car that I bought right from the state auction.