[DeTomaso] whats old is new again

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 01:29:21 EST 2015

I'm not sure it's fair to compare engines of the 70's to more modern ones.

That 30 wt oil we used back then was crap compared to what is used now, and the American tradition was to buy a new, fairly cheap car every year or two.  So why waste the engineering and build quality to make an engine last 200K?

Jim