[DeTomaso] 2016 PCNC Calendar

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 15:28:28 EST 2015

Julian,

Glad you asked!

I designed it and ordered one for myself as a proof to make sure the quality meets my standards. It just arrived yesterday. I need to fix one image and then will post the link where they can be purchased. Can't do it now as we are away from home--Lori is driving in a 24 Hours of Lemons race:

And I'm on the pit crew (and also in charge of preparing lunch!)

Stay tuned!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone