[DeTomaso] NPC: Corvette Commercial - A Life Lesson

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Dec 5 16:02:23 EST 2015

The disclaimer doesn't say that at all.  It says "kids don't think you can jump in mom or dads hot car and go for a joy ride"
Which is true.  My guess (and that's all we have are guesses) is that Insurance Companies had the add pulled.  The same
lawyers and insurance companies that control ever aspect of your life.  LOL  ;-)   IMHO

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead