[DeTomaso] Adjustable upper rear A-arms

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 12:01:52 EST 2015

I would assume that if the rear carrier moves without binding when the shock is off, there is no problem?  It weighs so much that it may be hard to tell.  I suppose the any miss-alignment might result in stress on the control arms or where the control arms connect to the frame, more than in an obvious binding?
Ken