[DeTomaso] Anybody have stock '71 seat belts?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 15:26:51 EST 2015

Hi guys,

A friend is doing a concours restoration of a '71 Pantera in a little
village in Italy.   One of his stock seat belt latches exploded the other day,
pieces everywhere.

The 1971 cars used completely different belts from the '72-'73 cars, and
the '74 cars used the same latches but different shoulder harnesses.   So he
needs the 1971 style latch that lifts up (like a passenger airplane seatbelt)
rather than the later-style latch with a central pushbutton.

While he only needs the latch, I'm sure he would take a complete harness
set if that's the only way he could get his fixed.   Please let me know if you
can help!