[DeTomaso] NPC - New Mazda RX

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:40:04 EST 2015

Certainly looks the part, however I have to wonder in this age of computer aided design, whether all the manufacturers are not using the  same base version of "AutoCar design", it looks very Jaguar, Aston Martin.... and a number of others.

Julian (The bigger question is will the new Apple car have Windows?)