[DeTomaso] Tool box organizers?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 17:39:21 EST 2015

I have seen various socket organizers, but they don't all appear to be efficiently layed out?  The Hansen organizer looks good:
http://www.zoro.com/hansen-socket-tray-20-12-in-l-abs-plastic-92000/i/G9749853/?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA
but I'm not sure about height or how to efficiently arrange them.  This one looks pretty compact:
http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/124-socket-drawer-organizer/A-p8309643e
but maybe has other issues?
Any suggestions?
Thanks,