[DeTomaso] Magnaflow Exhaust for Pantera - Foose-MHT Wheels

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:42:08 EST 2015

Actually, when I was eighteen I was in Mr. Don Lannings metal shop class sitting next to Chip Foose.  We went to the same high school, he was a year behind me.

His dad and my dad were  good friends and Sam pin striped our model A’s.  Sam was an incredible talent just like his son.

While we were friends back then I have not seen nor spoken to Chip since my graduation (1980).  If my memory (lacking) is any indication I doubt he would even remember my name.

Lynn (now there is only 6 degrees of separation)