[DeTomaso] Magnaflow Exhaust for Pantera - Foose-MHT Wheels

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Tue Dec 1 17:30:07 EST 2015

Lynn:Remember when you were eighteen

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary

-------- Original message --------
From: Lynn Wall <lwall67 at gmail.com>
Date: 2015-12-01  2:59 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: 'Ed Mendez' <edducati at mac.com>, 'David Nunn' <dnunn at telus.net>
Cc: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Magnaflow Exhaust for Pantera - Foose-MHT Wheels

So I really like the wheels (except the gold which I think would look good
on some cars, just not mine)

I called my local Les Schwab dealer here in Utah (authorized MHT dealer) to
get pricing.  They have the account for my truck fleet and ALWAYS treat me
right.

Here is the pricing given to me.

Fronts - 18X9 $1,140.00 per wheel
Rears - 19X11 $1,244.00 per wheel
Totals with lug nuts and probably some shipping: $5,318.24

Not sure how this compares with other custom 3 piece wheels.

BTW, they are not an "off the shelf" item and CAN be made without the gold
painting.  The pricing above includes gold painting.

TOYO tires in the exact size as on Chips car would be $1,536.34.

Pirelli P-zeros were $1,834.34.  Though the rear tires are not available in
the exact size.  The closest they could get was 305/30-19.

Les Schwab does not stock Pirelli tires so I'm guessing the prices might be
high.  Don't know.

Hope that helps satisfy some curiosity.

I have to get back to work trying to raise some money.  Anyone out there
interested in a slightly used 18 year old son with a bad attitude most of
the time and a serious case of senioritis?  I will let him go for the low
low price of $7,152.58 (plus shipping of course.  I'm thinking a dog crate
with a blanket and some kibble for the trip)

Lynn