[DeTomaso] NPC: Another idiot...

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 1 16:42:56 EST 2015

Also, not wearing his seat-belt I think.  At impact with the truck you can see him being thrown into the
passenger side.  From what I could see.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead