[DeTomaso] Food for Thought - how old are your coolant hoses?

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Mon Aug 31 23:05:31 EDT 2015

First I've ever heard of them.  Took a quick look on the web.
As I am a traditionalist, I'll stick with my dinosaur hose clamps for now
and see how everyone else fares with the new tech.
Not loving the thought of removal/replacement at the track....have had to do
that more than once.  Need only a screwdriver currently.