[DeTomaso] Body measurements

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:02:12 EDT 2015

> Not sure why your computer gives the message.

Thanks for checking Kirby.  I looked up your site information in
TrustedSource.org:

http://www.mcafee.com/threat-intelligence/domain/default.aspx?domain=www.spacecitypanteras.com

and it shows the "Web Reputation" as high risk but I don't see any details
on why.  It does have an option to "Dispute a URL or Classification".

Dan Jones