[DeTomaso] Radiator removal procedure

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 06:33:13 EDT 2015

Took advantage of the fact that I had the Space City webpage open to
browse, and also looked on Pantera Place with no luck.

Is there a procedure out there for removing/installing the radiator? I'm
assuming it is all straight forward and can be figured out just by common
sense, but it would be nice if there were something structured and perhaps
a lessons-learned document.

Bleeding the system is well documented, but pulling the radiator?